Manufacturer: ICS Wear Group
Product: Horizontal Slurry Pump
Part Number: ICSHDMMC32-28
Wet End Material: Metal
Seal Arrangement: Stuffing Box
OEM Compatibility: Warman® 3/2CAH
The ICS Mill Master pump was born from Warman® AH® pump which is the world’s standard for heavy duties. With wide variety of impellers and shaft seals provide a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. Our Mill Master pump provides exceptional wear life while maintaining efficiency during the wear cycle providing the best total operating cost. From cyclone feed to regrind, flotation and tailings, the ICS Mill Master pump is the best choice.
- Bearing assembly – a large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life.
- Liners-easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and ease of maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure moulded elastomer.
- Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
- Impeller–front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Metal and moulded elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable.
- Cast in impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
- Throatbush–wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
- An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing for easy adjustment of impeller clearance
ICS Wear Group
Proudly Supporting You
ICS supplies complete new pumps and replacement parts (including assemblies) that are 100% interchangeable with a wide range of competitor’s pumps. Any use of competitor names, trademarks, model numbers, or part numbers are for reference only. Please refer to Legal Disclaimer of website for complete details.
The name ICS stands for dedication, leadership, and above all business ethics. Our promise is to build brand loyalty and increase consumer’s value by delivering pumps, pump parts, and mining products, services and solutions, in innovative and cost effective ways. We realize this mission by setting the highest standards in service, reliability, safety, and cost containment in our industry.
What to know more about Slurry Pumping ?