High Performance Skirtboard Liners
ICS Wear Group, committed to providing you with innovative solutions to the challenges associated with handling bulk material on your conveyor belts; as well as protecting your chutes and liners from premature failure often caused by erosion, impact, and abrasion.
For decades ICS Wear Group has worked, and continues to work closely with mine site personnel to engineer and develop cost effective, long-lasting solutions for you. The ICS High Performance CR Plate, with its high alumina ceramic and the impact absorbing properties of ICS’s natural reinforced infused rubber (NRI) is a proven solution. The ICS CR Liners stands alone in the industry; the absorbing qualities of the plate are designed in a manner that places rubber between the bottom of the ceramic and a steel backing plate, ensuring that the abrasion resistant ceramic is protected from impact damage by the shock absorbing NRI Rubber. All CR Liners are designed to fit specified mounting holes, countersunk for a correct fit every time.
To ensure that you are choosing the correct rubber lining when faced with handling the loads your conveyor belts sees, consider the physical properties and your rubber’s thickness and quality. Thickness is critical; liners must be able to fully absorb and dissipate the energies created due to the falling material forward and downward (velocity) in order to generate maximum wear life.
Applications ideal for the ICS CR Liners include:
- Wet Applications
- Sliding Abrasive Applications
- Fine, Medium, and Coarse Particle Sized Applications
- High Impact Areas
- Areas of High Noise Level (reduction upwards of 25 decibels)
[Case Study] Sag Mill and Ball Mill Liner Replacements
On April 7th an ICS crew completed the installation of over 6 tons of rubber lining used to protect both the mill and prolong the life of the liners in a 34’ diameter x 20’ long sag mill. All projects are completed to the safety standards and practices set forth by the mine site.
Prior to installation our ICS crew grinded the entire mill and removed all rust inhibitor to ensure surface area was clean and glue bonded smoothly. Installation included accurate calculations for all fitted rubber pieces covering the entire shell, feed end, and discharge end.
All seams were sealed and all bolt holes were cut out ensuring the liners fit precisely and vibrations within the mill limited. Completion of the job was approved by the mine site, manufacturer of the mill, and the engineering firm.
To find our more information on our availability to install your liner backing, ball liners, re-grind liners, rod liners, or sag mill liners please contact us.
Safety, Satisfaction, Serviceability
Guaranteed Each and Every Time
ICS CR Liners Using High Performance NRI Rubber
ICS High Performance natural reinforced infused (NRI) rubber products are recognized as a global leader when it comes to innovative and quality wear resistant products. Designed to meet your expectations, whether in the field to protect against abrasion, impact / heavy impact, or erosion, the ICS CR Liners will have you running longer and at industry saving pricing.
ICS’s Natural Reinforced Infused (NRI) Rubber has excellent cut resistance, rebound strength, and abrasion resistance:
- 90 Degree Direct Impact – Excellent Wear Life
- 90 Degree – 45 Degree – Excellent Performance
- 45 Degree – 15 Degree – Good Wear Life
- > 15 Degree – Excellent Performance (ideal for fine and/or wet materials of slurry)
ICS Wear Group offers CR Liners in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses all designed to absorb and dissipate impact while promoting increased wear life at the critical wear areas of your chutes.
Optimal wear life, tensile strength, and tear resistance, ICS can customize CR Liners to fit your site specific application. Field studies prove ICS CR Liners last upwards of 200% longer than other leading rubber liners using materials under similar operating conditions.
- ICS.NRI40 – excellent tensile strength, tear resistance, rebound, and impact strength. Ideal for slurry applications including wet applications, sliding abrasion, and fine particle sizes up to 1”
- ICS.NRI60 – excellent tensile strength, tear resistance, rebound, and impact strength. Ideal for applications involving high wear (impact zones) and high noise levels associated with transfer of materials on conveyors and chutes. Specifically designed for areas where the angle of impact does not require the profile rubber to be applied.
- ICS.NRI6040 – excellent tensile strength, tear resistance, rebound, and impact strength. Ideal for high wear points and impact zones. The 6040 combination creates a cushioned layer (40) providing additional rebound to the (60). The overall thickness is reduced while still withstanding any given impact.
ICS shipping wrap and boxing of pallets gives us even more confidence in ICS products. When we had an issue with a trucking company they supplied us with photos to prove the state of the product when it left their warehouse.Warehouse supervisor / Buyer – Gross Mining
Having the ICS team come visit us on site, it allowed us to put a face to a name. The team’s experience identified all the pumps in the mill in less than 3 hours. They then created a master pump list with spare parts and seal for us.Plant Maintenance Planner/Supervisor – Westmoreland Coal
ICS’s CRWi30 wet ends extended the life of our slurry pumps in the mill by 63%.Mill Superintendent – Hecla Mining
The fit of the pump parts we received from ICS is great no problem what so ever and the delivery time is far superior than that of Weir.Senior Maintenance Planner – Dominion Diamonds
ICS Fully Guarantees all their mill liners, sump pumps, replacement parts, slurry pumps and custom castings.Mill Maintenance Planner- Tamra Mining
ICS Products save you time and money. ICS is cost effective and has excellent delivery time.Mill Maintenance Superintendent – Red Chris Mine